Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The things we do for sex...

Ok, welcome to an impromptu posting...  This has some what to do with my usual posting of sex and relationships but also just about me for once.

So as I sit here writing this there is not a metal rod with balls at either end stuck in my tongue.  Yes, I got my tongue pierced this past Saturday.  Yes, I'm doing fine, still swollen a little bit but healing nicely.

To those of you that are wondering, no I haven't had a chance to "try it out" but I will let you know when I do.  Yes it hurt, like hell in MI.  yes, I can still talk just fine.

So, to settle all rumors, this is how it went.  We got to CowBoy Tattoos around 1, my friend Steve went in first and minutes later was pierced and ready to go.  In, out, no problems.  So in a walk, take my seat, and get ready.  My friend Jimmy dries my tongue, marks the spot, places the clam, and one, two, and threw went the needle...  Ok, very painful...  In went the barbell, and my tongue finally back into my mouth...

So, after a moments or two as I adjust to what’s just happened... I did what any grown man that just had a razor shoved threw his tongue then pulled on for about minute or two... Hell Ya I passed out..... twice.... then blacked out....

But all in all its ok, and everyone deals with pain differently...  And before anyone starts calling me names or says that I can't handle pain... Let me point out that I am the one the has broken my finger in two places during a show, feeling my glove fill with blood, still turned to the crowd, apologized for not being able to finish the fight, took a bow, and then WALKED out of the list... 

So, as of right now, still a bit swollen, frosties are my new best friend, now I have an agonizing month before I can see how this will change my oral skills. 

Later!!

-Haven De Lancret

No comments:

Post a Comment