Monday, December 13, 2010

Around the interwebs, by Haven

I have been asked repeatedly about where I shop , where I visit and such. So here it is, Havens Links List. These are in alphabetical order for ease and no other reason. For those without links, feel free to drop me a line and I will send you the contact info that I have for them.

Shops:
Beautifully Chaotic Studios: Fetish photography at its finest in Southwest MI.
Intricate Decor Tattoos and Piercing: Best tattoo and piercing shop in Central MI. Well worth the drive to Mt. Pleasant.
Pain2Pleasure: Makers of lots of fun toys, including lollipop paddles, Pandora claws and lots of canes and floggers. Website coming.
Samos Floggers and Toys: Some of the best floggers that I have ever laid across an ass!
Sub-Shop.com: Great deals and have always been very pleased with anything that I have ordered and their customer service.

Places: Granted I don't get out to as many events as I used to do to life, but these are ones that we have been to or recommend.
Dark Nirvana: Great public play party in Detroit.
Detroit Space: Wonderful party and education in Detroit.
Kinky Individuals Near Kalamazoo: That about sums it up. Local munch to the Kalamazoo area.
West Michigan Rope: Great rope classes held all over west MI. Learn basics to "Holy carp! How dis they do that!"
Red Moon Rising Round Tables: Round table discussions about BDSM and kink.

Other web pages:
FetLife.com: So far the best BDSM, kink, and fetish social networking sites on the web. Great to find local people, talk about your kinks, and find events. In fact you can find great info about every event that I listed above on FetLife.

Well that's that basics, but as I find more that I like I will update this page.

Keep it Kinky!

-Haven

No comments:

Post a Comment