Saturday, April 16, 2011

Higher Education

Today I thought I would share some good erotica with you.

Higher Education

Here is the first paragraph.

"He has beady eyes, thick wire-rimmed glasses, no fashion sense at all and a belly that sticks out over his belt…and yet all I can think about is how badly I want him to fuck me, how much I would love to rip off his cheap fake leather belt and suck what I am sure is his very fat cock. I’ve taken a few classes with him during my college career and this, our fourth, will be the hardest on my GPA. It’s not that I’m bored. In fact, I’m overly interested. The way he lectures on the poetry from his country, the one I’ve always dreamed of visiting, completely sucks me in. His intelligence, his passion, his enthusiasm, get my mind spinning in all the wrong ways and as a result my grade is suffering. Thankfully, this is my last semester and a B won’t keep me out of grad school. This knowledge not only relieves my stress, but also the sexual frustration I’ve had to deal with for the past four years. Now that I’m on my way out, I’ve decided to do something…ballsy."

Keep it kinky!

-Haven

No comments:

Post a Comment