Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BDSM, Sex in the news! Nov. 22, 2011

This is the first in what I hope to do once a week.  Bring you links to news articles from around the world the feature BDSM, Sex, Kink, and relationships in the news.  Some I will make my comments on, others I will just post the link and let you decide.

Our first offering comes from the Winnipeg Free Press.  An article titled "No pain, no gain: BDSM Club is Safe, Sane, and Consensual," which talks about a BDSM club in Winnipeg.  I find it refreshing to see this kind of article about BDSM.

Unleashed: The secret world of Britain's dominatrixes 

Mom gets conditional discharge in abuse of son:  Another example of BDSM being used to cover someone being abusive.

Teaching Good Sex:

Principal reports 'possible sex crime' after 2 students kiss:  I am speechless...

Sex education shifts in Texas

The Sex Workout:

Women gamers have more sex, study finds

Study: Sex Puts a Shine on Golden Years 

AboutCurves.Com Is Changing The Shopping Experience With The Addition Of A Shop By Size Page

As always feel free to comment here or send me a message at kinkyasiam@gmail.com.

Keep it kinky!

-Haven

No comments:

Post a Comment