Monday, January 28, 2013

Need some help

So I am looking for more things to write about.  I just can't seem to think of anything new to write on, or to expand upon.  So I come to you my readers, what is it that you want to know about, want to know more about, or even just have a questions about.

Getting responses and feedback from you, helps me know what to write.  So please take some time, send me a message here, in the anonymous box to the right, or send me an email at KinkyasIam@gmail.com.  Let me know what you want to read!

Thanks, and as always,

Keep it kinky!

-Haven

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see a photo blog from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should ask this. I have a tumblr.

    http://kinky-as-i-am.tumblr.com/

    -Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I think I remember you saying you have kids. What issues have come up as a result of this?
    For example:
    *Have you had "the talk" yet? Did you include your BDSM choices in this conversation?
    *Have you ever had your kids, or worse yet their FRIENDS, see some of the gear? How did you explain the purpose of the whip/gag/tiedown/manacle/etc. (I'm assuming you put most of this away between times, but mistakes happen.)

    ReplyDelete